hey everybody and I just wanted to you to a quick video showing you how flawlessly and lack streaming works and so this is my setup here got my TV and my x-box underneath which is wired to the router behind here who are these cables going in there.
the return I'm not sure on the exact specification but it's nothing special. it's the free one that I got and when
Virgin Media here in the UK installed my broadband and national broadband speed is relevant for game
streaming. this all over the local network and say in front me here I have a surface three tablet.
its the most basic run the cheapest one and two divisive ran says nowhere near the specification the surface pro but it's definitely enough for games streaming say if on a clinically good x-box ap see that slating there
and by then go to to connect to. x-box 1 and then stream see that it says my ex post one.
streaming is now on here have my spots one controller which shows using area and and ex-wife 360 wired controller plugged into my set the CSP by Justin not get run many you can see this no lack what so ever by quickly going to a game says my controllers disconnected that's because it has switched from the X was one controller to now using the x-box 360 controller say go into the game slightly darker on the surface that's just because the way and the calibration is set up on the TV being different not sure if you can see the image
quality in great darkness reflection going on but I can pixelation. top talent paint but the image quality
is extremely Chris press the exports but none here just goes back to the experts many again lack know like what so ever services connected through wifi the Xboxes connected wired to the router interestingly have also tried this on my desktop PC and which is in a different room in the house they up both why it but the desktop PC is wired through a maynes.
plug adapter an the experience is not so perfect using that I'm guessing and this a doctorate or was not the highest quality an there's a slight delay is perfect stouffer things like the game Thrones. Borderlands and Telltale Games but something like an FPS there's going to be slight issues with the lack on that but like I said using the wifi on the surface tablet an its absolutely flawless I've used it upstairs on wifi still and with absolutely no like what so ever and I'm quite picky about my lack say to such show you to those good
things coming for when Windows 10 races next week thanks
Post a Comment